1. Chao Liu and Rong Li, Power-law distributed temporal heterogeneity of human activities promotes cooperation on complex networks, Physica A, Vol.457, 93-100, 2016.
2. Rong Li and Chao Liu, A class of new discrete-time chaotic mapping based on the attraction-repulsion function, Journal of Systems Science and Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 3, 354-360, 2015.
3. Chao Liu and Rong Li, Matthew effect of the random drift on the evolution of cooperation, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Article ID 730652, 2014.
4. Rong Li, Bo Liu and Chao Liu, Absolute stability and master-slave synchronization of systems with state-dependent nonlinearities, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Article ID 326560, 2013.
5. Chao Liu, Rong Li, Zhisheng Duan and Guanrong Chen, Average range and network synchronizability, Comm. in Theoretical Physics, Vol. 53, 115-120, 2010.
6. Chao Liu, Zhisheng Duan, Guanrong Chen and Lin Huang, L2 norm performance index of synchronization and LQR control, Automatica, Vol. 45, 1879-1885, 2009.
7. Zhisheng Duan, Chao Liu and Guanrong Chen, Network synchronizability analysis: The theory of subgraphs and complementary graphs, Physica D, Vol. 237, 1006–1012, 2008.
8. Chao Liu, Zhisheng Duan, Guanrong Chen and Lin Huang, Analyzing and controlling the network synchronization regions, Physica A, Vol. 386, 531-542, 2007.
9. Chao Liu, Lin Huang and Dexing Feng, Criterion for Lagrange stability of a class of pendulum-Like systems in Hilbert spaces, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, Vol. 331, 655-668, 2007.